The University of Nairobi is home to over 40 nationalities from various parts of the World. It is important that International students are equipped with the right information during their studies at the University of Nairobi.
The University of Nairobi comprises of the following campuses:
- Main Campus: Located in the Central Business District
- Chiromo Campus: Located off Riverside Drive
- Lower Kabete Campus: Located along Lower Kabete Road
- Kikuyu Campus: Located near Kikuyu Town
- Kenyatta National Campus: Located within Kenyatta National Hospital
- Parklands Campus: Located in Parklands
- Kenya Science Campus: Located along Ngong Road.
The university also has campuses in Mombasa and Kisumu. Students can locate these campuses through google maps- https://www.google.com/maps/
Click here to download information for international students